Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's been a while

It's been almost 3 months since I've last written something here.I think it was because i wasn't in the mood to share my experiences. What happened with me?

LPM 2006-Vatra Dornei
21-23 July

This conference was held at Vatra Dornei-Incom(a place full of memories because my first AIESEC conference it was in the same location) I was eager to get there and remember my first AIESEC conference. I tried to take an active role during the sessions and I tried to help the new generation understand better the changes in the organization.
Related new generation I tried to motivate them because they are the future of AIESEC IASI.





For me this conference was full of motivation and helped me to overcome some problems I had.
I would like to congratulate the OC team for their passion and because they really motivate people to come and think innovative projects for the next year.

Next experience was the OGX&PD&Communication Functional Meeting which was held at Oglinzi(13th of August-16th of August). Last year I was OCP for this national conference which was my first national conference.
This year was organized by MC and they decided to organize it close to Iasi:) My parents took me&Iulius by car and I went there from Saturday even if the conference was from Sunday. AIESEC Bucharest had the BPM in the same location and I had a great time with them on Saturday and Sunday.

I had a great time at this conference because I had an important role (I had to co-facilitate a session with our beloved MCVP OGX Mo) and I was also part of Fun team(with Andy-Brasov and Vic-Timisoara) and tried to help the OC (Dragos from Iasi -a guy that did a great job) I felt the passion , the ambition and the hard work that people will put in recruiting the new generation of leaders.




No comments: