Saturday, April 22, 2006

Enjoy the silence - A moment of peace in my life

It's time for reflection and self assessment..

These days were for me time for reflection and self assessment ... My winamp is playing Master of Chant-Moment of peace:
When the world is in tatters
And destruction is near
You can come with us here

When the people are strangers
You'll rest here with me
In a moment of peace

Light up the dark below,
See through the stars,
Reach to the earth's flow
Drift in the joy of our hearts,
Unleash the energy,
Taste of the wine
Drink as a Soul
That knows now, power divine


I don't know where I will go, what my Next @XP will be but I enjoy the silence and Easter is a good moment of peace :)


Happy easter!!

1 comment:

alexandru toma said...

hello sara:)

My blog I can say is a learning experience for me.

thanks for offering that address :)

Where can I find your blog?
:)
Best regards,
Alex