Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Running for TL IT&SOFTWARE market

One week ago I took the decision to run for TL IT&SOFTWARE on ICX

So yesterday we had elections..

As Zeno was saying in his blog "when your best isn't good enough". The EB thought that the other candidate , Andrei was more suitable for this position.

I did my best and I failed... but it was a quite nice experience of learning :) I can say that I knew the result from the beginning.It's strange but I knew it:) I was very calm after the announcement and also happy because another @XP helped me on the process of being a change agent.

I was prepared for both: getting or not elected. For me running as TL IT&SOFTWARE was an important thing that made me realize that I've learned many useful things that will help me in the future.

No comments: