Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Why I like HI-Q?

Lately I was thinking somewhere far away...I miss something!
My best summer holiday was the summer of 2005 and I remember the song"Dor de tine, dor de noi"(HI-Q) was my favourite at that time.Even if it was only a short holiday(1 week and a half) it was the most intensive experience I had.I spent this holiday with a special person that will always have a place in my heart.

She's the one who made me enjoy the adventure of living...
She's the one who made me run for another leadership opportunity...
She's the one who made me live that summer at high volume, with my smile on my face..
She's the one who made me feel free and happy!
She's the one who is inspiring me everyday and I will never forget her!

We had a 3 days weekend at seaside...going there and having no accomodation,having the most intensive 3 days of my life because everything was great. Every experience we had made us forget about the hard year we had working on different projects and we reloaded our batteries for autumn.

Sleeping on the beach, seeing the sunset and sunrise, being lost in Constanta because we didn't pay attention where we had to get off the bus, taking the last maxi-taxi to Mangalia and the last one for Vama Veche, seeing Misa in Costinesti,listen good music at Stufstock and many more.

Every time I hear at the radio this song, I think about her and those beautiful days,and that makes me feel so good!

After this weekend I comeback in my city for 2-3 days to wash my clothes and to prepare for the greatest journey of my life till now...to Experience the Unknown!

I've decided to go to Timisoara and visit her (12 hours in the train) I just know that i took the train from Iasi at 6 o'clock in the morning and the next day at 1 o'clock in the night I was in Timisoara! I don't know how the hours passed so easy but seeing her waiting me in the railway station made me SMILE with my heart.

Timisoara-the most beautiful city for me because our story was full of inspiring moments, reflections about the future, building a vision for our development and enjoying the adventure of living. Being only with her I was free to dream big somewhere far away..it was the first time when I was thinking that distance relationship can resist and surive!

There are 2 songs that remind me about her, about all the beautiful moments we had that summer...about our summer when we were free to SMILE, DREAM BIG, FLY AND PLAN the future!

Good luck Anca in running for MCVP X AIESEC LATVIA! I sure hope "for me, for you, it's not too late"("pentru mine,pentru noi, nu e prea tarziu")

I know that Andreea, Sanda, Mellisa , Alina ,Ruxandra and Nina have also beatiful stories about HI-Q songs. I'm really curious to hear their stories!

HI-Q -Dor de tine, Dor de noi

No comments: